Maasai Mara Photography Safari
The Maasai Mara is like no other place in Africa; the density of wildlife in the Maasai Mara is a photographer’s dream. The safaris will concentrate on the migrating wildebeest, zebra, giraffe, antelope, hippo, elephant, and of course the Maasai Mara’s famous big cats. We might even see a lion kill, a cheetah chase, or a black rhino. All in all, these safaris produce life-long memories and the images often framed by the Mara’s famous sunrises, sunsets, and dramatic vistas.
All Photographers Are Welcome – Each tour offers a small client to photographer ratio and Will is a full time wildlife photographer with great experience in the field as well as in guiding and photographic instruction.
Our vehicles have open sides and also maximise the space and flexibility that a photographer needs.
Small group for the safari, with each person guaranteed a “window” seat in the open-sided 4×4 safari vehicle
Off-road driving advantages get you closer to the wildlife and away from crowds
Sundowners at scenic spots where you can try to capture those postcard perfect African sunsets
Because flights from Nairobi to the Mara have strict weight restrictions on luggage of only 15 kg/person, we provide transportation for the rest of your luggage to the camp by road.
We offer optional excursions: a balloon ride at sunrise over the Maasai Mara with champagne breakfast, and a visit to a nearby Maasai village.
We offer reduced costs for Kenyan residents. If you are a Kenyan resident, please enquire.
- All domestic flights from Wilson Airport Nairobi
- Full board accommodation at Governors Camp for 4 nights on sharing basis
- Exclusive daytime game drives in specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicles with Will Fortescue
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- All transfers, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
- Park fees
- One Bush Dinner
- International Flights
- Kenya Visas
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Items of Personal Nature
- Early Morning Balloon Safari with Champagne Breakfast USD 480 per person
- Walking Safari
- Maasai Village Visit
Booking Cancellation policy
- 0-25 days – 100%
- 26-45 Days -Prior to Departure 75% of the Booking
- 46-60 Days -Prior to Departure 50% of the Booking
- Specific hotels & airlines cancellation policies will also apply.
- Full payment required 30 days before travel date.