Enjoy this 4 nights 5 days Safari with the breathtaking landscapes explores the Aberdares National Park located 160 kilometres (99 miles) from Nairobi.- where guests enjoy game viewing from the comforts of lodge balconies and lounges. The park animals include Elephants, lions, rhinos, black leopard and the elusive bongo antelope.
Samburu national reserve lies 185 kilometers north of the Aberdares National Park
The reserve’s landscape is mainly open savannah (grassland) with clusters of acacia trees, forest, thorn trees and grassland vegetation.
The game reserve is renowned for its rare species of animals unique to the park, namely: the long necked gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe and Beisa onyx.
Meru National Park incorporates Bisanadi, Kora, Rahole and Mwingi National Reserves and is situated 90 km south of Samburu Game Reserve.
A single, optional supplement is available at $1000 extra. Single supplements are optional for single travellers who want their own room and tent. Otherwise single travellers are paired with another single traveller of the same gender.
- Extensive Game drives
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry mineral water
- Transport from Nairobi to Aberdares, Samburu, Meru
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request.
Rates Do Not Include;
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 480 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary