2 nights 3 days safari
Day 1: Nairobi- Maasai Mara
Pick up from Nairobi at 8.00 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley to Maasai Mara. Arriving in the afternoon, have lunch and check in. Then proceed to the park for afternoon game drive at 1600hrs to 1800hrs followed by Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Full day is spent exploring the park in search of the big five. The Mara offers wildlife in such a great variety and abundance that is truly difficult to believe. Over 450 species of animalshave been recorded here, you will easily see rhinos, leopard, elephants, buffalo, wildebeests,zebra, warthog, Jackals, lions, many types of antelopes, crocodiles and giraffe. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra from Serengeti (Tanzania).The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve, Picnic lunch is served in the park. In the evening return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Maasai Mara-Nairobi
Early Morning game drive in the park followed by late breakfast at the lodge and depart to Nairobi. Lunch en route, and then proceed to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon.
Please Note: camp is a medium 4 star tented camp
Rate is Inclusive of:
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour vans
- 2-night accommodation at preferred hotel
- All meals on full board
- Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Park fees for the duration of the safari
The package Excludes
- Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and drivers
- Lunch on way back
- Maasai Cultural Village entrance fees
- Balloon Safari (Additional $480 per person)
What to carry
- A digital camera, its charger and a downloading cable.
- Torch, Tooth Paste, warm clothing for the night, pain killers, drinks, snacks and identification card /Passport gate entrance.
- Personal spending money for drinks and a gift from the Maasai cultural visit.
- Remember to carry a tip for the tour-guides.
- Cash for lunch on way back
- Do not forget to carry an adventurous spirit
Booking Cancellation policy
- 0-25 days – 100%
- 26-45 Days -Prior to Departure 75% of the Booking
- 46-60 Days -Prior to Departure 50% of the Booking
- Specific hotels & airlines cancellation policies will also apply.
- Full payment required 60 days before travel date.