3 nights 4 days safari
Starts Nairobi/Ends Nairobi – We’ll pick you up from the International Airport, your hotel or residence and transfer to nearby Wilson Airport for your morning flight to Maasai mara
You will begin your holiday in quick comfort with an easy flight from Nairobi. Safari Seekers will make all the arrangements – you only have to relax and enjoy beautiful Kenya from the air. In no time, you’ll touch down at the Mara and start your safari in a customized pop top 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep.
Throughout your 4-day safari you’ll be treated to multiple game viewing drives. Be on the lookout for Africa’s Big Five game as the park is famous for hosting these large predators. In addition to lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino, there will be opportunities to view cheetah, hyena and jackal.
Take in the vast herds of the great migration which you can safely observe from your 4 x 4 Jeep. This great swath of wildebeest and zebra cross the Mara River, braving the awaiting crocodile. All the elements of a life and death drama occur here as the cycle of nature unfolds again and again. No one who has seen the river crossing can ever forget it.
The Maasai people have inhabited these lands for eons. Enjoy a visit to one of their villages to learn first-hand about their cattle-raising culture. And, for spectacular views of the savannah and its immense population of wildlife, treat yourself to a hot air balloon ride for incredible vistas.
For your entire 4-day trip you’ll be guided, hosted and cared for by an expert and experienced driver/guide.
Rate is Inclusive of:
- Flights to Mara
- Airstrip transfers to camp
- 3 nights Full Board accommodation in Maasai Mara
- Park Fees
- All game drives in Maasai Mara
- One Early Morning Balloon Safari
- Laundry and Tent Service
- Flights from Maasai Mara to Wilson
- Transfers to Wilson Airport to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Rate is exclusive of:
- Items of personal nature
- Any thing not mentioned above
What to carry:
- A digital camera, its charger and a downloading cable.
- Torch, Tooth Paste, warm clothing for the night, pain killers, drinks, snacks and identification card /Passport gate entrance.
- Personal spending money for drinks and a gift from the Maasai cultural visit.
- Remember to carry a tip for the tour-guides.
- Do not forget to carry an adventurous spirit
Booking Cancellation policy
- 0-25 days – 100%
- 26-45 Days -Prior to Departure 75% of the Booking
- 46-60 Days -Prior to Departure 50% of the Booking
- Specific hotels & airlines cancellation policies will also apply.
- Full payment required 60 days before travel date.