Day 1:Nairobi Hemingways Hotel
Welcome to Kenya!
You shall arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport where upon arrival, you will be welcomed and met by your Safari representative and chauffeured to your hotel in Nairobi.
Your 1 night stay at Hemingways Nairobi is on half board basis and drinks (excluding premium drinks).
Day 2 : Nairobi /Meru Elsa’s Kopje
Breakfast at Hemingways Nairobi.
Check-out and transfer to Wilson Airport Nairobi. The plane will take you to Meru National Park located in the region of Mount Kenya.
The Elsa’s Kopje Team will welcome you and you will be transferred to the Lodge, where lunch will be served. You will be offered a massage for pure relaxation, or alternatively go on a game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge. Your stay at Elsa’s Kopje is for 2 nights in a Cottage Suite, and is on all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, bush activities and drinks – excluding premium drinks).
Day 3 : Meru Elsa’s Kopje
Your best chance of spotting game is early in the morning or late afternoon, so rise early and head off into the wilderness. After a morning filled with excitement return to the lodge to relax and to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Explore more of Meru National Park on a game drive with sundowner drinks served overlooking the park, before returning to the lodge in time for dinner.
Day 4 : Meru / Laikipia Loisaba
Enjoy a brisk nature walk and enjoy the views from up the hill which forms the Kopje (or small rocky outcrop) that Elsa’s is built on.
Enjoy the rest of the morning at leisure before lunch will be served overlooking Meru National Park. After lunch you will board the
Safari aircraft for a 40-minute flight to the Loisaba Conservancy – Laikipia.
The team from Loisaba Tented Camp will warmly welcome you and take you on a game drive en-route to the camp where you will arrive in time for drinks and dinner. Your stay at Loisaba Tented Camp is for 2 nights in a Standard Tent, and is on all-inclusive basis
(includes all meals, bush activities and drinks – excluding premium drinks).
Day 5 : Laikipia Loisaba
A great way to view the stunning diversity of Loisaba is on foot. You will be accompanied on your early morning walking safari by traditional Samburu guides whose knowledge of local flora, fauna, culture and history is unmatched. Return to camp for a late breakfast and a refreshing swim. Lunch will be served at camp before you set off on a game drive in search of the elusive wild dog or try and spot the rare Grevy’s zebra, Beisa Oryx or the Greater Kudu. If you prefer, try your hand at fishing in the river or visit the resident antipoaching team with its two sniffer dogs.
Sundowner drinks will be served out in the wilds of Africa whilst your chef prepares mouthwatering snacks live on the BBQ. Arrive back at the camp for a Dinner Under The Stars.
Day 6 : Laikipia / Sand River Maasai Mara
After a restful night’s sleep another day full of activities awaits. Your guide will take you on a game drive; the adventurous can explore Loisaba on camel-back (optional). A full breakfast is laid out in the bush before you return to camp. After lunch you will be transferred to the Loisaba airstrip for your flight to the world renowned Maasai Mara where the team from Sand River Maasai Mara will warmly welcome you. Enjoy a game drive en-route to this remote Camp where you will arrive in time for sundowner drinks and dinner.
Your stay at Sand River Masai Mara is for 2 nights in a Luxury Safari Tent, and is on all-inclusive basis (includes all meals, bush activities and drinks – excluding premium drinks).
Day 7 : Maasai Mara
Early breakfast, followed by a full day of game viewing in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
A picnic hamper lunch will be served out in the wilds. Stop at an authentic Maasai Village to interact and learn about the customs and culture of this colourful tribe
Back to the Camp for a Farewell Dinner.
Day 8 : Masai Mara/ Nairobi Departure
Bush breakfast followed by game drive, back to Camp for lunch. Mid afternoon, you will be transferred back to the Keekorok airstrip for your flight to Wilson Airport Nairobi.
Your Safari Representative will welcome you upon arrival. You will be chauffeured to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport; before arriving there we will stop at one of Nairobi’s restaurants where dinner will be served. You will arrive at the airport in time for your outbound flight.
- Nairobi overnight is at Hemingways on Halfboard, drinks* included
- All domestic flights in executive aircraft (depending on schedule of international outbound flight)
- All statutory taxes for the flights mentioned above
- Full board accommodation, drinks* and laundry services at Meru Elsa’s Kopje – 2 nights, Loisaba Tented Camp – 2 nights, Sand River Masai Mara Camp – 2 nights
- Shared daytime game drives in specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicles
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Safari activities such as: sundowners in the bush, walking safari with traditional Samburu guides, dinner under the stars, bush breakfast, massage, nature walk, authentic Masai village visit, farewell dinner
- All transfers, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
*Drinks include: mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea/coffee, beer, house wines, selected spirits
- Park Fees – USD 424 per person
- Early Morning Balloon Safari with Champagne Breakfast USD 480 per person
Booking Cancellation policy
- 0-25 days – 100%
- 26-45 Days -Prior to Departure 75% of the Booking
- 46-60 Days -Prior to Departure 50% of the Booking
- Specific hotels & airlines cancellation policies will also apply.
- Full payment required 60 days before travel date.