5 Day Kenya Safari Aberdares Samburu Meru National Park
5 Day Kenya Safari Aberdares Samburu Meru National Park tour from Nairobi explores the Aberdares National Park; where guest enjoy game viewing from the comforts of lodge balconies and lounges.
Our 5 Days 4 Nights Safari also visits 2 premier parks and game reserves of Kenya located in the north of the equator: namely Samburu Game Reserve and Meru National Park.
We begin our tour with a visit to the Aberdares National Park located 160 kilometers (99 miles) from Nairobi.
The park animals include Elephants, lions, rhinos, black leopard and the elusive bongo antelope. Bird watching and Trout fishing are some of the other activities you can do while at the Aberdares.
We spend a night enjoying nocturnal animal viewing at one of the two lodges in the park – Treetops and The Ark. Both provide excellent game viewing at night over the watering hole.
Samburu national reserve lies 185 kilometers north of the Aberdares National Park and derives its name from the Samburu people of Kenya.
The reserve’s landscape is mainly open savannah (grassland) with clusters of acacia trees, forest, thorn trees and grassland vegetation.
The game reserve is renowned for its rare species of animals unique to the park, namely: the long necked gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe and Beisa onyx. Other animals include cheetahs, lions, leopards, impalas, buffalo, hippos, and dik-diks etc.
Meru National Park incorporates Bisanadi, Kora, Rahole and Mwingi National Reserves and is situated 90 km south of Samburu Game Reserve.
Game viewing includes elephants, hippos, lions, leopards and cheetahs. There are also some rare antelope, including the Lesser Kudu, duiker and dik-dik, buffalo, hartebeests, giraffes and gazelles.
- Mineral water during tour
- Enjoy extensive Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- Professional experienced driver guide
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Aberdare, Samburu and Meru National Park
- Accommodation of your choice at the Aberdare, Samburu and Meru National Park
Rates Do Not Include:
- Tips or gratuity
- Travelers insurance
- Communication charges
- Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
- Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Tree Hotel (Aberdares National Park)
Day 2: Tree Hotel – Drive to Samburu National Reserve
Day 3: Explore Samburu National Reserve
Day 4: Samburu – Drive to Meru National Park
Day 5: Meru National Park – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies