5 Day Kenya Safari Lake Nakuru Naivasha Maasai Mara Tour
Enjoy 1 Night in Lake Nakuru National Park followed by another Night at Lake Naivasha and 2 Nights in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Game drives (shared) are in open-top safari vehicles, with experienced safari driver guides, to look for the Big Cats in the park
Our 5 Day Kenya Safari Lake Nakuru Naivasha Maasai Mara Tour begins with a journey to Lake Nakuru National Park – renowned as a bird sanctuary with over 400 bird species, including huge flocks of flamingoes and many other water birds.
It is an excellent park for wildlife spotting and is home to many water-loving animals such as hippos and waterbucks.
Other animals present in the park include waterbucks, warthogs, impalas, buffalo, Rothschild giraffes, elands, endangered black rhinos, white rhinos and, occasionally leopards.
Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake and is part of the Great Rift Valley. The name derives from the local Maasai name Nai’posha, meaning “rough water” because of the sudden storms which can arise.
The lake is home to a variety of wildlife; over 400 different species of bird have been reported. This freshwater lake is a birding paradise. There is a sizeable population of hippos in the lake.
Our next destination is the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The Maasai Mara provides the best view of the famous wildebeest migration as the animals cross the Mara River between July and August.
The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the “Big Five” (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others.
The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion. Bird-life is as plentiful as wildlife at the Maasai Mara, which boasts over 400 different bird’s species.
- Multiple Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Choice of accommodation in Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Lake Nakuru National Park – Drive to Lake Naivasha
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 4: Full Day in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies