5 Days 4 Nights Kenya Safari Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru Tour
5 Days 4 Nights Kenya Safari Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru Tour is a wildlife holiday to the Maasai Mara for 3 Nights followed by 1 Night at the famous Lake Nakuru National Park.
Maasai Mara National Reserve also known as Maasai Mara or the Mara is situated within the Great Rift Valley in the southern part of Kenya.
Maasai Mara is the best place to see the “Big Five” animals (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos and buffalo) together.
The famous wildebeest migration also takes place at the Mara. Other animals include zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others.
The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion. Birdlife is as plentiful as wildlife at the Maasai Mara, which boasts over 400 different birds species.
Lake Nakuru National Park is best known for its thousands, sometimes millions of flamingos nesting along the shores.
The Park has the largest Rhinoceros concentrations and predators like Lion, Cheetah and Leopard in Kenya.
Lake Nakuru National Park is renowned as a bird sanctuary with over 400 bird species, including huge flocks of flamingoes and many other water birds.
It is an excellent park for wildlife spotting and is home to many water-loving animals such as hippos and waterbucks.
The Park also offers sanctuary to huge numbers of native African animals including waterbucks, warthogs, impalas, buffalo, Rothschild giraffes, elands, endangered black rhinos, white rhinos and, occasionally, leopards.
A large herd of hippos have a territory in the northern part of the lake, making for interesting game viewing.
- Extensive Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and Mineral Water
- Accommodation of your choice in Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2 & Day 3: Full Day in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 4: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Drive back to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies