5 Days 4 Nights Kenya Safari Samburu Nakuru Maasai Mara
5 Days 4 Nights Kenya Safari Samburu Nakuru Maasai Mara tour from Nairobi is a wildlife holiday that explores 3 of the most popular National Parks in Kenya.
These are Samburu Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
This safari offers spectacular wildlife game viewing, cultural activities in Samburu Game Reserve. In Lake Nakuru National Park you get to see huge flocks of flamingoes, Rothschild giraffes, endangered black and white rhino and if lucky leopards.
Your safari begins with a drive to Samburu National Reserve situated within the Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
Samburu game drives offer excellent opportunities to see cheetahs, lions, leopards, impalas, buffalo, hippos, and dik-diks, as well as the native gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe and Beisa Oryx.
A visit the local Samburu village offers a chance to interact with the colorful Samburu people in their traditional setting and experience their culture.
We also visit Lake Nakuru National Park which is renowned as a bird sanctuary with over 400 bird species, including huge flocks of flamingoes and many other water birds.
Lake Nakuru National Park also offers sanctuary to huge numbers of native African animals including waterbucks, warthogs, impalas, buffalo, Rothschild giraffes, elands, endangered black rhinos, white rhinos and, occasionally, leopards.
Maasai Mara National Reserve (also known as Maasai Mara or the Mara) provides the best view of the famous wildebeest migration as the animals cross the Mara River between July and August.
The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the “Big Five” (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others.
The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion.
- Multiple Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Choice of accommodation in Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Samburu Game Reserve
Day 2: Samburu – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 4: Full Day in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies