5 Days Kenya Safari Samburu Aberdares Lake Nakuru Tour
5 Days Kenya Safari Samburu Aberdares Lake Nakuru Tour from Nairobi is an ingeniously crafted holiday that combines Samburu Game Reserve, Aberdares National Park and Lake Nakuru National Park.
This safari offers spectacular wildlife game viewing, cultural activities in Samburu Game Reserve.
Samburu game reserve is renowned for its rare species of animals unique to the park, namely: the long necked gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe and Beisa onyx.
The elusive Kenya leopard is often known to visit the park, especially in the evenings.
Other Kenyan wildlife present in the park includes cheetahs and lions, as well as elephants, buffalo and hippos.
Birdlife is as plentiful as wildlife at Samburu National Reserve, which boasts over 350 different species of birds including vultures, kingfishers, marabous, bateleurs, guinea fowl, Somali ostriches and others.
At the Aberdare National Park we are likely to see Elephant, rhino, leopard, Buffalo, bushbuck and occasionally an elusive bongo and giant forest hog.
Set in the heart of the Aberdare National Park, The Ark is a unique tree lodge with a veranda that overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick allowing undisturbed views of wildlife visiting the waterhole.
The other two lodges are The Tree Tops Lodge and the Serena Mountain Tree Lodge.
Lake Nakuru National Park you get to see huge flocks of flamingos, waterbucks, warthogs, impalas, buffalo, Rothschild giraffes, elands, endangered black rhinos, white rhinos and, occasionally, leopards.
A large herd of hippos have a territory in the northern part of the lake, making for interesting game viewing.
- Multiple Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Choice of accommodation in Samburu, Aberdare and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Samburu, Aberdare and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Samburu Village
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sun-downer bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Samburu Game Reserve
Day 2: Full Day in Samburu National Reserve
Day 3: Samburu Game Reserve – Drive to Aberdare National Park
Day 4: Aberdare National Park – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies