5 Days Safari Mt Kenya Safari Club Nakuru Maasai Mara
This is a 5 day Kenya safari departs from and returns to Nairobi.
The tour begins with a visit to The Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club located high on the slopes of Africa’s second highest mountain and offers enormous range of excursions and activities.
Activities at the club include: game viewing on horseback, golf, croquet, a bowling green, table tennis, swimming, an animal orphanage, nature walks with the Resident Naturalist and for the sturdy – climbing of Mount Kenya and much more.
The next stop is Lake Nakuru National Park which is best known for its thousands, sometimes millions of flamingos nesting along the shores. It is also home to the largest number of black rhinos in Kenya.
The last stop is the Maasai Mara Game Reserve which is famous for its “Great Migration” of Wildebeests.
The Maasai Mara is the home of all members of the “Big Five” (lion, leopard, African elephant, African buffalo, and Black Rhinoceros).
Enjoy excellent accommodation and meals as our professional English speaking guides escort you through these parks in fully equipped safari vehicles.
- Multiple Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Choice of accommodation in Nanyuki, Lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Nanyuki, Lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1 Nairobi – Drive to the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club
Day 2: Mount Kenya Safari Club – Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 4: Full Day in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies