6 Days 5 Nights Amboseli Tsavo Taita Hills
An adventure in the bush that begins with spectacular Amboseli National Park.
Romantically situated in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli is famous for its tremendous variety of big game.
We arrived at Amboseli by road at lunch time. Our delightful lodge is perfectly located in the very centre of the reserve.
We awaken to the sights and sounds of big game country and, if we’re lucky, to a view of Kilimanjaro often unclouded in the early morning sky.
In addition to elephant, antelope, zebra, wildebeest, buffalo and the rare black rhino, Amboseli is sought after by travelers in the know for its breathtaking scenery and easily approachable wildlife.
Just after day break, we venture into the crisp morning air in search of the great herds. Our game drives are sure to reveal great wonders.
Awaiting us at our next stop is a sheltered oasis Tsavo National Park, with special attractions including Mzima Springs & underwater hippo watching, Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary among others.
Tsavo National Park is unique and its habitat include open plains alternating with Savannah bush and semi desert scrub and acacia woodlands.
There are also rocky ridges and outcrops and more extensive ranges and isolated hills; belts of riverine vegetation; palm thickets and mountain forest.
Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary is spectacularly located at the foot of the Taita Hills adjacent to Tsavo National Park, one of the world’s largest game reserves.
The Sanctuary, established in 1972, is privately owned and managed and covers a protected area of 28,000 acres (approximately 44 sq. miles) rising to an altitude of 3,600 ft above sea level.
It consists mainly of plains and woodlands, with typical riverbank vegetation along the water course.
Flanked by the eye-catching and craggy Taita Hills, the park offers a safe-haven to a wide variety of animals and birds in a compact area of natural beauty.
More than 50 species of mammals are found in this area and over 300 species of birds have been recorded within its boundaries.
- Extensive Game drives
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
- Transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Tsavo West, Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
- Accommodation in Amboseli – Tsavo West – Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
Rates Do Not Include;
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 480 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Amboseli National Park
Day 2: Explore Amboseli National Park
Day 3: Amboseli – Drive to Tsavo West National Park
Day 4: Tsavo West – Drive to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Day 5: Explore Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Day 6: Taita Hills – Drive to Mombasa Island
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies