6 Days 5 Nights Kenya Maasai Mara Amboseli Tsavo Safari
6 Days 5 Nights Kenya Maasai Mara Amboseli Tsavo Safari takes you to the most famous reserves in Kenya.
This safari takes you to three of Kenya’s game sanctuaries– with a different experience at each. You start off with Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most famous and finest game sanctuary.
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
Then to Amboseli, which sits on the lower slopes of mighty Mount Kilimanjaro–Africa’s highest. The animal pictures arising against the dramatic backdrop of the mountain will thrill the photography enthusiast.
You end up at Tsavo West, where you see elephants, crocodiles, Vervet monkeys, antelope, baboons, giraffes, hippos and lions. The Park is a marvel in terms of geophysical character and plant diversity.
- Extensive Game drives
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Finest accommodations in Amboseli and Tsavo National Park
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Amboseli and Tsavo National Park
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates DO Not Include;
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2: Explore Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Drive to Nairobi – Proceed by road to Amboseli National Park
Day 4: Explore Amboseli National Park
Day 5: Amboseli – Drive to Tsavo West National Park
Day 6: Tsavo West – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies