6 Days 5 Nights Kenya Tsavo West Amboseli Safari
6 Days 5 Nights Kenya Tsavo West Amboseli Wildlife Safari explores two major parks…the famous Amboseli National Park and Tsavo National Park in 6 Days and 5 Nights. This trip can begin and ends in Nairobi or Mombasa.
Our 6 Days Kenya Safari Amboseli Tsavo West National Park tour begins with a drive to Amboseli National Park – Kenya’s second most popular national park after the Maasai Mara.
Located 160 miles from Nairobi, the park offers a stunning view of both Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru.
In addition to the beautiful sunsets and sunrises of Mt. Kilimanjaro, you can enjoy an eclectic array of animals, including large herds of elephants, buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, hyena, giraffes, zebra, and wildebeest among other African animals.
There is also a host of Kenya birds, both large and small, to see if you keep your eyes open and stop at every sighting.
Our next destination after Amboseli is the Tsavo National Park situated west of its sister, Tsavo East National Park.
Tsavo West National Park is home to red elephants, as well as to members of the rest of the “Big 5” African animals (buffalo, African lions, leopards and rhinos).
Other animals include lions, hippos, cheetahs, hartebeest and buffalo. There is also a host of Kenyan birds and other animals, both large and small, to see.
Visit attractions such as Mzima Springs to watch the hippos bathing underwater, visit the Lava flows and caves for geological interest; explore the caves or hike along the lava flow.
The cliff faces in Tsavo West offer some of the best rock climbing in Kenya.
- Extensive Game drives
- Mineral water during tour
- All meals included while on safari
- Professional experienced driver guide
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Accommodations of your choice in Amboseli and Tsavo West National Park
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Tsavo West National Park to Mombasa or Nairobi
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Tsavo West National Park
Day 2: Explore Tsavo West National Park
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park – Drive to Amboseli National Park
Day 4 & 5: Explore Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies