6 Days 5 Nights Nanyuki Sweet Waters Nakuru Maasai Mara
6 Days 5 Nights Kenya Lodge Safari Wildlife Holiday begins the adventure in the lovely Mount Kenya Safari Club on the slopes of majestic Mount Kenya.
This private club is justly famous for its refinement and glamorous Hollywood history, considered one of the safari “musts” of East Africa.
Fine dining, exquisitely manicured grounds and gracious hospitality are hallmarks of a stay at the club.
Ol Pejeta Sweetwaters Conservancy is 70,000-acre private ranch with magnificent views across the plains to the snow capped peaks of Mount Kenya.
This game sanctuary is the closest reserve to Mt. Kenya Safari Club home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area of any park or reserve in Kenya.
Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp has a very popular waterhole that is floodlit by night, providing excellent and secluded rarely seen game viewing.
Lake Nakuru National Park is dominated by a gentle undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry rift valley vegetation.
Twenty seven percent (27%) of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. The park was declared a rhino sanctuary in 1983.
The Rhino stocking programme which ensued received white rhinos from South Africa. Currently the sanctuary has approximately 45 black and 31 white rhinoceros.
The Maasai Mara is Kenya’s finest and most outstanding wildlife sanctuary where gentle rolling grassland ensures animals are never out of sight.
The climate is gentle, rarely too hot and well spread rainfall year round. The sensation of the great wildebeest migration between July and October is unparalleled.
The wildlife is far from being confined within the Reserve boundaries and an even larger area extends beyond the game Reserve.
Centuries of close association with the wildlife has resulted in an almost symbiotic relationship where wildlife and Maasai people live in peace with one another.
- Extensive Game drives
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
- Transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Tsavo West, Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
- Finest accommodations in Amboseli – Tsavo West – Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
Rates Do Not Include;
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 480 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Mt. Kenya Safari Club (Nanyuki)
Day 2: Mt. Kenya Safari Club – Drive to Ol Pejeta Sweetwaters Conservancy
Day 3: Sweetwaters Conservancy – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Discover Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 6: Maasai Mara – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies