6 Days Aberdares Mount Kenya Amboseli Tsavo Taita Hills Safari
6 Days Aberdares Mount Kenya Amboseli Tsavo Taita Hills Safari is an adventure where you interact with nature and wildlife in their natural habitats.
Aberdares National Park is characterized by the picturesque, steep forested ravines and open moorland.
The park provides a habitat for elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others.
Rare sightings include those of the Giant Forest hog, bongo, golden cat, serval cat, African wild cat, African civet cat and the blue duiker. Mount Kenya is the second highest peak in Africa and has the most impressive landscapes.
There are 12 remnant glaciers on the mountain, all receding rapidly, and four secondary peaks that sit at the head of the U-shaped glacial valleys.
The historic Mount Kenya Safari Club, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens. This exclusive resort offers an experience of refined elegance and luxury, as well as a sense of old Hollywood in its glamorous past.
Amboseli National Park is one of the classic images of East Africa, let alone Kenya, is that of a herd of elephant strolling across the plains with the snow-capped peak of Kilimanjaro in the background.
The park is one of the smaller game parks in Kenya, but it offers you the best opportunity of seeing the critically endangered black rhino, along with a spectacular range of wildlife.
Streams from Kilimanjaro surface in the centre of Amboseli, creating swamps that attract and support a rich diversity of wild animals and birdlife.
Most of Amboseli is flat and dusty and so the best spots for game viewing are these wetlands.
Tsavo West National Park is situated west of its sister, Tsavo East National Park, and is approximately 188 km west of Mombasa. The Park covers 7065 km².
Temperature remains the same throughout the year at 27-31°C (81-88°F) during the day and 22-24°C (72-75°F) during the night. Humidity is high from December through April.
The major tourist attractions at Tsavo West National Park include safari tours to see the “Big 5” African animals (elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and rhino).
Other animals in the park include giraffe, hippo, cheetah, hartebeest, Hunter’s hartebeest, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs.
Mzima Springs is at the north end of Tsavo West. Here, one can watch hippos bathing underwater. Lake Jipe attracts a lot of wildlife and is a good place for bird watching.
Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary is a privately owned wildlife sanctuary in Kenya. It is located in the Coast Province in Taita-Taveta District.
It hosts Buffalo, Elephant, Leopard, lion, Giraffe, Zebra, Hartebeest, Impala, Waterbuck, Thomson’s gazelle, lesser kudu, dik-dik, and other smaller animals, including a great diversity of bird life.
- Extensive Game drives
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
- Transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Tsavo West, Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
- Finest accommodations in Amboseli – Tsavo West – Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
Rates Do Not Include;
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 480 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Aberdares National Park
Day 2: Aberdares National Park – Drive to Mount Kenya Safari Club
Day 3: Mount Kenya Safari Club – Amboseli National Park
Day 4: Amboseli National Park – Tsavo West National Park
Day 5: Tsavo West National Park – Drive to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Day 6: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies