6 Days Kenya – Aberdares, Sweetwaters, Mount Kenya, Maasai Mara Safari
6 Days Kenya Aberdares Sweetwaters Mount Kenya Maasai Mara Safari takes us to Aberdares National Park which is characterized by picturesque, steep forested ravines and open moorland.
The park is a home to the elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white coleus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others.
Rare sightings include those of the Giant Forest hog, bongo, golden cat, serval cat, African wild cat, African civet cat and the blue duiker. There are also over 250 species of birds.
Sweetwaters Game Reserve is 90,000-acre private ranch with magnificent views across the plains to the snow capped peaks of Mount Kenya.
This game sanctuary is the closest reserve to Nairobi (3.5 hours drive) home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area of any park or reserve in Kenya.
Its popular waterhole is floodlit by night, providing excellent and secluded rarely seen game viewing. Game drives at Sweetwaters are indeed a pleasure.
Game viewing may also take the form of game walks accompanied by a resident Naturalist, game rides on horseback, Camel riding, night game drives and “bush” lunches or dinners.
The historic Mount Kenya Safari Club, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens. This exclusive resort offers an experience of refined elegance and luxury, as well as a sense of old Hollywood in its glamorous past.
All of the amenities you would expect from a fine international establishment are here, including horseback riding, golf, croquet, a putting green, a bowling green, table tennis, swimming, a beauty salon, an animal orphanage, tennis, trout streams and more.
Maasai Mara widely considered to be Africa’s greatest wildlife reserve. The Mara comprises200 sq miles of open plains, woodlands and riverine forest.
Contiguous with the plains of the Serengeti, the Mara is home to a breathtaking array of life. The vast grassland plains are scattered with herds of Zebra, Giraffe, Gazelle, and Topi.
- Extensive Game drives
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top for easy photography
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
- Finest accommodations in Aberdares, Sweetwaters, Mount Kenya and Maasai Mara
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Aberdares, Sweetwaters, Mount Kenya and Maasai Mara
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include;
- International Airfare
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Nature walks, Night game drives, Camel rides etc
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Aberdares National Park
Day 2: Aberdares National Park – Drive to Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary
Day 3: Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary – Drive to Mount Kenya Safari Club
Day 4: Mount Kenya Safari Club – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Explore Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 6: Maasai Mara – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies