6 Days Kenya Ngutuni Taita Tsavo West Amboseli Wildlife Safari
6 Days Kenya Ngutuni Taita Tsavo West Amboseli Wildlife Safari is very special, in that it incorporates a visit to the Ngutuni Wildlife Sanctuary located 2.5 hours drive from Mombasa.
This unique conservancy is home to an amazing variety of wildlife, which includes; lion, cheetah, elephant, buffalo etc.
Our next stop is at the famous Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary. The sanctuary is home to over 50 mammals and 300 bird species, providing a safe haven for future species.
We also visit Tsavo West National Park located on south eastern Kenya along the western side of Mombasa-Nairobi highway.
Tsavo West National Park covers 9065 km² but the terrain is much more varied than that of Tsavo East National Park.
Attractions in the park include the lush, hippo-heaving pools of Mzima Springs, fed daily by 250 million liters of water gushing from the Chyulu Hills.
The springsprovide an oasis of green, an underwater hippo viewing chamber, two nature trails and some unique picnic spots.
Amboseli National Park lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania.
The park is a popular wildlife viewing tourist destination with Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa dominating its landscape.
Covered by Savanna and acacia trees, the open flat plains will give you a superb chance to watch the herds of buffaloes and the graceful gazelles, zebras, warthogs and waterbucks.
Watch the animals as they graze in and around the two permanent swamps such as the Enkongo Narok and the Olkenya lake swamp and marshes which are also hot spots for the elephants.
- Extensive Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari
- Transport from Nairobi to Amboseli, Tsavo West, Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
- Finest accommodations in Amboseli – Tsavo West – Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa Island
Rates Do Not Include;
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 480 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa – Drive to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary
Day 2: Ngutuni – Drive to Tsavo West National Park
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park
Day 4: Tsavo West – Drive to Amboseli National Park
Day 5: Amboseli – Drive to Tsavo East National Park
Day 6: Tsavo East – Drive to Mombasa
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies