Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is known as most popular and classical trek in the Annapurna region. This trekking trail is also recommended as one of the twenty best trekking trails all over the world. This trekking trail will take you to the villages with great mountain views, different castes people like Gurungs, Magars, Brahmins, Chhetris, Newars. You will start your trek from Besi Sahar. This trail (Ngadi) can also be seen in The National Geographic but the road has been destroyed by the landslide.
Throughout this trekking trail you will share the way with small caravan who transport supplies to the remote village of this area. There will be small fields of millet and wheat, small flock of sheeps and goats. Thakalis and tribes controls the trading and pilgrimage trails. You will trek through different small villages like Khudi, Bhulbule, Ngadi, Lampata, Bahundanda, Jagat, Khorte, Dharapani etc.
- All transportations by tourist vehicle .
- Airport pick-up and drop & Trekking point pick up & drop).
- 3 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at B/B basis.
- 3 Major meals; B/L/D (by Lodge menu) & accommodations at best available teahouse lodge during the treken-route.
- 1 Night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara at B/B basis.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Trekking permit & National park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (if incase).
- Bar bill (except tea and coffee.)
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for Trekking crews/Nepali staff.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies