Maasai Mara Game Reserve 4 Days 3 Nights Road Safari
Maasai Mara Game Reserve 4 Days 3 Nights road Safari is tour for 3 full days in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve which lies 275 km west of Nairobi.
The Maasai Mara, which is the most popular reserve in Africa and best known in the world, lies in the Great Rift Valley and covers an area of 700 square-miles.
The drive from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara takes about 5 to 6 Hours. Maasai Mara National Reserve is considered a “must see” for any new visitor traveling on a safari to Kenya.
Maasai Mara National Reserve also known as Maasai Mara or the Mara is situated within the Great Rift Valley in the southern part of Kenya.
Maasai Mara is the best place to see the “Big Five” animals (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos and buffalo) together.
The famous wildebeest migration also takes place at the Mara. Other animals include zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others.
The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion. Birdlife is as plentiful as wildlife at the Maasai Mara, which boasts over 400 different bird’s species.
Maasai Mara National Reserve Highlights | What to See and Do
Game viewing: The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. If the big cats are what you’re looking for on your Kenyan safari, you are guaranteed to spot them at the Mara.
Wildebeest Migration: Over 1.5 million wildebeest, zebras and several species of antelope make an annual circular tour between the Serengeti in Tanzania and Maasai Mara in Kenya in search of greener pastures.
Hot Air Balloon rides: For the adventurous tourist who wants a bird’s view of wildlife from the air, a hot air balloon ride is the best way to travel over the massive Maasai Mara Park.
Bird Watching: For bird lovers, the Mara birds come in every color and size. More than 400 bird species have already been recorded, including birds of prey. Birds include vultures, ostriches, long-crested eagles, pygmy falcons, secretary birds and many others.
Maasai Cultural Village visits: You could step back in time and visit a Maasai village where you get a chance to interact with the Maasai people in their traditional setting and experience their culture.
Guided walking tours, horseback safaris and bush dinners: Visitors to the Maasai Mara National Reserve can also enjoy horseback safaris and bush dinners and Guided nature walks
- Multiple Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Choice of accommodation in Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Masai Village
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2 & Day 3: Full Day in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies