Mardi Himal Trekking
The Mardi Trek is a relatively newly open route and hidden treasure in the Annapurna region. It officially opened in 2012. This trek is best destination to avoid the crowd with beautiful naturally landscape views.
From the view point Mardi Base Camp (4500m.) we can caught incredible views of Mt. Annapurna range, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre and Mt. Manaslu range.
Mardi Himal trails treks takes you through beautiful forested areas though to rocky mountain terrain and several base camps which may have snow depending on the time.
- All transportations by tourist vehicle .
- Airport pick-up and drop & Trekking point pick up & drop).
- 3 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at B/B basis.
- 3 Major meals; B/L/D (by Lodge menu) & accommodations at best available teahouse lodge during the treken-route.
- 2 Night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa and Porter.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Trekking permit & National park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (if incase).
- Bar bill (except tea and coffee.)
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for Trekking crews/Nepali staff.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies