Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari 4 Days 3 Nights Tour
Maasai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari 4 Days 3 Nights Tour from Nairobi is a perfect safari features 2 of the best and most popular wildlife game parks – The Maasai Mara Game Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park.
The Maasai Mara is famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occur from July to October and Lake Nakuru national park famous for the big four and a bird’s sanctuary.
Your safari begins from Nairobi and takes you to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve – approximately 280 km West from Nairobi City. Driving will take you about 5 to 6 Hours.
Maasai Mara is the best place to see the “Big Five” animals together (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos and buffalo).
The famous wildebeest migration also takes place at the Mara. Other animals include zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others.
The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion. Birdlife is as plentiful as wildlife at the Maasai Mara, which boasts over 400 different bird’s species.
After two nights in the Maasai Mara, we travel to Lake Nakuru National Park located about 300 km away.
Lake Nakuru National Park is renowned as a bird sanctuary with over 400 bird species, including huge flocks of flamingoes and many other water birds.
Nakuru is an excellent park for wildlife spotting and is home to many water-loving animals such as hippos and waterbucks.
Lake Nakuru National Park also offers sanctuary to huge numbers of native African animals including waterbucks, warthogs, impalas, buffalo, Rothschild giraffes, elands, endangered black rhinos, white rhinos and, occasionally, leopards.
A large herd of hippos have a territory in the northern part of the lake, making for interesting game viewing.
- Multiple Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Choice of accommodation in Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/ Driver. (Professional Safari Escort is available upon request)
Rates Do Not Include:
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Masai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2: Full Day in the Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park – Drive to Nairobi
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies