Everest Base Camp trek is the most famous trekking route in the world and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see some of the most breathtaking scenery imaginable. Nepal is a fascinating country and the trek gives an insight into the lives and culture of the Sherpa people. Our ascent is steady and well-paced to best suit the acclimatization needed. Sunrise on the snowcapped peaks above the Khumbu Glacier is an unforgettable sight from the summit of Kala Patthar. This trek is one for the lover of high places and those wanting to push themselves to the limit. It is a tough challenge and not to be taken lightly with generally well graded paths but some tougher sections along the Khumbu glacier.
The superb trekking to the Base Camp of Mount Everest is recommended as one of the important sites to be visited before one dies. The Everest trekking is well-known because of the friendly Sherpa people, colorful festivals and the Buddhist monasteries. The region is known as Khumbu and has been bounded in the Sagarmatha National Park, the world heritage site. Sagarmatha is the Nepalese name of Mount Everest, the top of the world. Sherpas, the famous climbers are the dwellers of Khumbu region. Many expedition teams can be observed on this trail during April and May heading higher with an aim to be on the top of the world.
- All transportations by tourist vehicle .
- Airport pick-up and drop & Trekking point pick up & drop).
- 3 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at B/B basis.
- 3 Major meals; B/L/D (by Lodge menu) & accommodations at best available teahouse lodge during the treken-route.
- Flight ticket from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Trekking permit & National park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (if incase).
- Bar bill (except tea and coffee.)
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews/Nepali staff.