Khopra dada /Khayer Lake trek is one of the latest newly adventure explored and beautiful trekking destination in Himalayas Nepal. This Trekking trail situated in Annapurna region between Annapurna Base Camp and Jomsom Trekking trail. It is newly promoted with beautiful nature and mix cultural of Gurung, Magar and others cast peoples.
Hence, this trekking trail is best destination to observe Mt. Annapurna I ((8091), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8168m.), Nilgiri (7061m.), Annapurna South ( 7219m.), Annapurna II ( 7937m.), Bharasikhar (7647m.) and many other mountains ranges.
The Khayer lake is one of the most beautiful lake. It altitude is 4660m. From sea level. It’s one of the most adventure walk around with close mountains range views.
In this trekking route you can enjoy Hot Spring in place called Tatopani (last of trekking ) point and way of Jomsom Trekking trails.
- All transportations by tourist vehicle .
- Airport pick-up and drop & Trekking point pick up & drop).
- 3 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at B/B basis.
- 3 Major meals; B/L/D (by Lodge menu) & accommodations at best available teahouse lodge during the treken-route.
- 2 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at B/B basis.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Trekking permit & National park permits Fees.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
What’s not included:
- Your personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (if incase).
- Bar bill (except tea and coffee.)
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for Trekking crews/Nepali staff.
- International flights